Monday, November 24, 2008

San Pasqual Valley Kumeyaay

Congratulations BIA, looks like an outside, unbiased decision was made on the San Pasquel Split. I wonder how things would turn out at Pechanga if the disenrolled and moratorium victims had similar chance as the San Pasquel. You know Paulina Hunter was 100% Luiseno, Pechanga, Temecula Indian. All your records prove it.



The BIA has been looking into this because the San Pasquel Band has a constitution that allows a third party to investigate tribal qualms. This feature will hopefully keep one faction from gaining control of the tribe , as the CPP has taken over Pechanga.

Whats happening at San Pasquel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stand with you

Iipai_Kumeyaay said...

I am descendent of the San pasqual band and the people we disenrolled were erroneouslly enrolled. What happened in pechanga saddens our hearts here in SP. However, the FAKE ALTOS should have never been enrolled in SP in the first place. If they can prove to be INDIAN, San Pasqual has no problem enrolling them. However, they are not, unfortunately. They refuse to do a DNA test from the family they claim to be related to in the tribe. Furethermore, I am also Glad that San Pasqual still has the BIA in their constitution to allow for appelate decisions to be reviewed over again, as it is a protection safety key to protect the tribe from such factions that you mention. Unfortunately, neither PALA nor Pechanga have this protection for their people, and real INDIANS. For all my relations....

Kristen said...

I am a descendant of the San Pasqual Band of Mission Indians and am not up to blood quantum standards although I desperately have always wanted to be enrolled where my Grandfather was. I love San Pasqual and am glad they got the fake ones out, if only they could get us lower BQ natives in, we were two tribes, Juaneno & San Pasqual but my heart has always been San Pasqual.

Pechanga

Pechanga
The Drip "Source of Life"

Think NDN